Financial Online Game for Kids
Read the rules of game and get some guidance on how to reach your goal—and win!
This strategy guide provides detailed descriptions of the different game elements and, in a dedicated section, explains core financial concepts.
Some Key Terms
- Setting Goals – the first and most important step to financial planning
- Saving and Spending Wisely – buying only things that you really want and curbing wasteful spending
- Inflation – what inflation means to your financial plans and goals
- Asset Allocation – how you divide up, or distribute, your money between your stocks, bonds and short-term investments
- Diversification – having lots of different kinds of stocks and/or lots of different kinds of bonds